Inclusive services - Your holiday at Lake Mondsee in Austria
From room types to cancellation terms and conditions
The many inclusive services, amongst other things, at 5-star Hotel Seehof Mondsee take care of your much needed relaxation during your regeneration break in the Salzkammergut. In addition to the unique location, away from the city and traffic noises, the room prices include various services that complete your recreational days on Lake Mondsee.
Comfort & recreation included
- Different room categories with De Luxe Double Rooms and Suites for up to 4 people are available for you. All of which come with bathroom, WC, cable-TV, DVD-player, minibar, safe and other amenities.
- In front of the hotel you will have access to the 300 metre long, south-facing hotel's private beach with great sun loungers
- The spacious park invites to walks and idleness
- Generous 5-star breakfast
- A la Carte dinner at the awarded Maninseo restaurant
- Parking space in front of the hotel
- Excursion and hiking tips
- Access to the gym
- Free sauna directly on the private beach
- Free newspaper service for a paper of your choice
- 24-hour reception
*(during the Salzburg Festival season dinners are not included in the room price)
- Solarium for a fee
- We allow small dogs on request, without food: €20 per day
- Green fee discount on all golf courses in the vicinity
- Concierge service: it goes without saying that our team is available for you and your wishes at all times
- The charges for additional beds or single occupation as agreed upon
Arrival and departure
On your day of arrival the room will be ready for you by 3pm. On your day of departure we would kindly ask you to check out by no later than 12pm.
Deposit and cancellation
After the confirmation of your holiday booking we will require a deposit of up to 3 nights.
- 3 months to 1 month prior to your arrival: 40%
- 1 month to 1 week prior to your arrival: 70%
- During the last week and in case of an early departure: 90%
Because we offer a great selection of rooms and offers and because we would like to guarantee you the dream holiday you deserve, we recommend a phone call as an alternative to your no obligation enquiry in order to talk through all the details. This way we will be able to better meet your requirements and wishes. We are looking forward to hearing from you +43 (0) 6232 5031.